Dec 8, 2007

Life Hangover

Yesterday, I most definitely slept for more than 15 hours. I came home and starting reading this book I won from a workshop in my AP English class, called Tuesdays With Morrie" by Mitch Albom. I went to bed, read halfway though the book, and I stated to cry, and slept while reading the book. I didn't wake up until 10 pm, and I woke up again today at 11 am. That was a huge life hangover.

Continuing my infatuation with party pics, I went again onto The Cobrasnake (Based in Cali) and Last Night's Party (Based in NYC and Miami) websites. And I found a new one, photog Hobo Gestapo, with his website, based in Australia, mainly Sydney, so I guess Leti, this is for you!!

I found these on The Cobrasnake last night at like 1 am, lol.

↑ ↑ That hairy Jewish-looking dude is Mark The Cobrasnake.

No comments:

Post a Comment