Jun 2, 2008

A Work In Progress

Ça va, a tout? Today is the first week of the last month of school, June! I had the opportunity today to upload pics I took of my recent Economics project. We had to choose from the examples my teacher gave us, and I decided to do an advertisement. My project was from my own made-up shoes, called Midnight Boom Flats (taken from the Kills' album) for $175. The label is 'Cheap Artistes' (half from 'Cheap Monday', half from "L.E.S. Artistes" by Santogold), and it will be sold at Colette Paris! lol I'm really proud of this project. I was so enthusiastic I was the first one to present it to my classmates & my teacher thought it was 'beautiful'. That means a 100!
Sketch

Finished product

My brother today told me he's planning to buy Guitar Hero for his Wii. I didn't know "Mauvais Garçon" by Naast is on the game!! J'aime les Naast! They're such a great French indie band.

+ Yves Saint Laurent died on my birthday, June 1st. To tell you the truth, I thought he already died a while ago. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment