Aug 9, 2008

Vogue Girl - Korea

I am essentially a magazine junkie. It tears my heart to snip up a page, or even fathom the idea of throwing away an issue. The oldest copy I own is the June/July 2004 issue of Teen Vogue, when I first fell in love with it. I still read it from time to time, just to see how times have changed.
This specific editorial maybe somewhat outdated, but the clothes and the scenery are classic. Taken from Vogue Girl/Korea, September 2006, photographed by Louis Park. It is titled: British Lovers.
Haha, it's so surreal! Who could imagine standing beside something so gorgeous?
I am in love with these coats.
Some of these pieces can be worn with simple dark skinnies, and would never look old.
______
In other news, I remember posting before about Colette working with GAP this fall, and I have more information on it. The megastores are collaborating on introducing Colette to the states, so a concept store named 'colette x GAP' will be built next to the GAP flagship store at 54th and 5th Avenue. The store will be offering exclusive products; what Colette is notorious for, but only for the Spring/Summer 2009 Fashion Week(s), a.k.a. September 6th to October 5th.

3 comments:

  1. I love that spread. Wish I lived in Korea so I could get my hands on a copy of that issue

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom's always threatening to throw away my mags, it's insane, I keep a stack of them, and the oldest one is 10 years old [no joke!]
    I'm really loving the military jacket the guy's sporting, class :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fashion story makes me feel like a princess, hehe.
    loves teen vogue!

    ReplyDelete