Sep 28, 2008

Bronques Is A Genius

Merlin Bronques's Last Night's Party is the best source for party pictures, and I don't even mind those nude shots of chicks (they're always the last on the page). Bronques has been in Amsterdam and NYC this month, so I have a recap of the best pictures right here. And, I congratulate Bronques for refusing to take pictures of Cory and Peaches, since they were stinking up NYC Autumn/Winter 2008-09 Fashion Week.
Whoa, I don't think that mask is just for fun.
Bloc Party gave NYC a free show, since their new album 'Intimacy' was just released digitally. I recommend the song 'Mercury'. I would have gone if I didn't have a Chemistry exam to study for!
I'm very inspired by menswear pices, like suit jackets and oxford shoes.
Karl Lagerfeld has been my style idol since I was 11, or 10 I think.
I love these kids!
It took me ten minutes to notice his moustache! Nowadays, you can't tell who is who and what is who.

No comments:

Post a Comment