Dec 31, 2008

2009

photo credit: soƒia

2008 was pretty good overall: I turned 18, started college, met new people, and I feel much better about life compared to last year (college applications, drama with friends).


I know that 2009 will be better for everyone, and these are the reasons why:
- Barry Obama will be inaugurated on Jan. 20th, therefore having peace and a better world! I do have faith in this guy.
- The recessions won't be such a huge anymore and the local news will finally stop talking about money problems and instead discuss the issue between Israel & Palestine!!
- I will turn 19 years old, people will get older and wiser.
Here's what I'm hoping for in 2009:
- more photographers! I'm loving the mysterious pictures on flickr.
- more blogs about fashion, style, etc.
- Gaspard's new movies.
- more indie & electro music (yes Justice, more mixes!)
- because of the recessions, things will get cheaper.
- Mayor Bloomberg won't support the MTA's proposition to increase subway fares to $2.50! WTF, New York senate, please increase the taxes on the rich instead! The subway is the only thing New Yorkers have.

I wish everyone will have great 2009! ♥ from NYC to elsewhere, because we all need to love each other, because that's all what we really have. Because I love you all so much, I'm leaving you with this awesome track from The Bloody Beetroots.
The Bloody Beetroots - "We Are From Venice" - La Serenissima


What do you hope for in 2009?

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year indeed! '09: [I think this one's gonna be pre-tty spectacular]

    ReplyDelete