Jan 3, 2009

In Space

photo credit: Vice Magazine

a. What is your favourite snack? Kiwis
b. Who are your favourite models? Lara Stone, Abbey Lee Kershaw is growing on me
c. What is your favourite book? So hard to choose but I recently enjoyed The Perks of Being a Wallflower
d. Who is your favourite heroine? I don't have one
e. Where do you mostly find your photos? Flickr, Tumblrs and Livejournal
f. What are your favourite movies? Les Chansons D'Amour, Le Dernier Jour, Alphaville
g. Who are your style icons? I try not copy one's style, but Carine Roitfeld has this energy that makes you want to walk in heels on cobblestone streets
h. What are your favourite places in the world? New York City, and Paris, if I could go one day
i. Do you like writing handwritten letters? I've written one recently and it was fun, but people rarely do that
j. Pictures or words? Pictures and words help one another
k. Something you hear or something you see? Something you hear
l. Sophia Loren or Brigitte Bardot? Brigette Bardot
m. How old are you? 18
n. Where do you live? New York City
o. Why did you start blogging? I started an online journal you might say, and after a year of blogging I focused it on fashion/style/pretty things
q. What are you listening currently? Animal Collective - "Brothersport"
r. With which program do you make your collages? I'm too dumb to make pretty collages!
s. What do you think you'll be doing on 2009? Go out more with friends, with friends who don't abandon me or use me and dedicate more to this blog
t. do you ever criticize people because of their clothing? I'm absolutely guilty of that and it's hard to stop it
u. what are your hobbies? Listening to music, reading magazines, staying up all night reading and watching movies
v. if you some how won $10,000 to spend on clothes, what would you buy first? First give some to my family, then shop and save the rest in a savings account
w. what is a perfect day like for you? Waking in the afternoon next to Gaspard or Louis (sorry Elvia!), then drinking some coffee with pastries, going out in the rain and reading the newspaper and just talking until dawn because I love to talk
x. What perfume do you use? Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
y. If you could live any where you wanted to right now, where would it be? Paris
z. who is your favorite strokes member and why? Haha, I don't have one
a2. where are your fave places to shop? Thrift stores, outlets, vintage shops, and H&M
b2. What is your favorite Starbucks drink? I pick my drink out randomly, seriously
c2. have you tried other coffee places (like the coffee bean or peet's coffee)? No, I prefer my homemade espresso
d2. If you could wear only one designer, or one brand, which would you choose? Chanel
e2. Have you ever read comic books? Not really
f2. What is your take on smoking and trendy smoking in the fashion world? I like the effect a cigarette has in a photo, anyways you just have one life to live
g2. what are key pieces in your wardrobe? Grey cardigan, silver earrings, leather ankle boots, v-neck shirt
h2. The one designer, model, and photographer whose work you couldn't live without? Hedi Slimane
i2. how do you stay so thin? is it genetics or do you yoga, etc...? My weight fluctuates a lot. Sometimes I eat lots of sweets and bread in one week, and the next I would only drink water
j2. whats your name? Hemaly, a combo of my parents names. No one ever pronounces it correctly because the h is silent, and the accent is on the first e, so it's like Emily

Now you have something to post, Gio!

1 comment:

  1. lara stone....good choice !! :) oh and thanks for the request on myspace !!

    ReplyDelete