Mar 6, 2009

Random

Six random things about me, thanks to Couture Carrie:
1) I don't know how to straighten my hair. It just gets wavy at the ends again!
2) I have a celeb crush on Gaspard Ulliel. And his girlfriend is just gorgeous.
3) A picture:
deleted
4) I'm addicted to Justice's "Carpates", even though it's an oldie.

Justice - "Carpates"
5) Really need this jacket and top from Urban Outfitters:
6) I love the film Drugstore Cowboy. Thanks to my Psychology teacher in high school for showing it.
I'm tagging everyone who read this post. I'd love to read your responses!
Sorry about being so late in posting. I have so many things to post, but thanks to college, I cannot have a life.

9 comments:

  1. i too love gaspard .
    and that movie looks good, what's it about ? i want to see it now just for seeing that one screenshot .
    matt dillon is really talented too so that helps .

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a interesting tag. i like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love your pic and info - you MUST get that jacket!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that jacket.
    Matt Dillion is so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt Dillan? I've never seen that movie but he was truely gorgeous when he was younger.
    & That jacket is so slick

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i'll have to watch that movie! what a cute tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i know EXACTLY how you feel, i have so many fotos on my camera that i cant even upload bc i UNI...:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete