Mar 27, 2009

Something to celebrate


The sun's out, and it's warm enough to walk out in a light jacket (I had an anorak a couple of years ago that I threw out, and I'm kicking myself so hard for throwing it out). Walking out of a class, there was this indie kid with cropped skinnies and boots, like the guy here = génial. The best part about the coming of spring is shedding off those coats.
Listen for some spring-summer inspiration: "Los Angeles" by Benjamin Biolay


Benjamin Biolay - "Los Angeles"

Photo credit: Stockholm Street Style and Amazon

12 comments:

  1. Agreed, darling! Yay for warmer weather!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring's finally here too, thank god!
    love his look!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous that you have spring, I can't wait for it! Enjoy the good weather. The boy looks super cool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah ! i just wore my peter pan collar jacket today :]
    i was so happy with the weather .

    ReplyDelete
  5. allright, i'm waiting for spring. since yesterday it's warmer, not reylla warm but i like that. i like the sun and the feeling to wear trench coats-.--

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benjamin Biolay est mignon avec les cheveux courts ! Maintenant ils sont longs, trop longs ..
    Bisous,
    SGJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice job getting this photo! This guy definitely has style swag :D

    xx. mavi

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's a rather wonderful counterpoint
    (regarding sleep)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photo. any man who can look good in double denim with a skull cap certainly deserves recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. people in stockholm dress amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for spring! glad to know that it's popping up for you. Lurve that guys look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and I forgot to mention I bleached those jeans with a rag and high efficiently bleach. I did it a bunch of times to get the gradient effect, but I've seen some other bloggers that have gotten similar effects without spending a month on it, like I did.

    ReplyDelete