Jun 21, 2009

Overdue


the rules: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention and add one more question of your own.

what is your current obsession? Wedge shoes. My favorite is these brown wedges from H&M. Yes, they tear up my feet, but it's a weird masochist feeling.

what are you wearing now? A sailor navy-blue-and-white top, black skinnies, and black sandals.

what is on your desk? My bag, bills, books from last semester, a clown cup holding all of my writing utensils.

what would you like to learn to do? Become more productive with my free time.

what’s for dinner? Seasoned chicken breast, a little bit of rice and beans, and salad.

what was the last thing you bought? Starbucks this morning.

Where do you spend most of your summer? At Astoria Park. It's beautiful, in front of the East River, tons of plaid-wearing boys on bicycles and trees galore.

if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Paris of course.

what languages can you speak? English and Spanish.

what do you want to be when you grow up? Work in a lab. I know it's not elegant, but it's a career in chemistry that attracts me. Somehow, everything makes sense when it comes to chemistry. There are no maybes.

what are your favourite websites? Hipster Runoff (I confess!), Hypem.com, Stockholm Streetstyle, le Cool Cats blog for sure.

if you were to pick up a pen right now, what would be the first thing you'd write? A to-do list.

if you you could be anywhere in the world at any point in time, where would you be? in Paris, at a party somewhere with Adèle (you know with who!)

+ something strange about you that most people don't know? I'm a dreamer. My head is filled up with so many wonderful thoughts about how to improve life and such, but I never get around to it.

So there's some info about me! I'd love to see others filling this out with their wonderful answers.

Photo credit: seaside's Flickr

9 comments:

  1. plaid wearing boys with beards! YES! i guess i need to go to astoria park

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore wedge heels. and if i could pick anywhere to be i would be in paris too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit sounds lovely and very french. J'adore Paris aussi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the + part you wrote is exactly like me..it sucks sometimes tho, having such beautiful thoughts that you know you can make true but don't
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's always interesting to read something abou another.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thanks so much for following me!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO DOING THIS!!!!!
    and yes to Augé <3
    xx
    loves, loves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. will do!
    soon enough darling
    hows the city heat treatin ya??
    x

    ReplyDelete