Apr 10, 2010

Indo silver club

I did not abandon the blog; just felt like there was nothing really going on with fashion. Even with the magazines and fashion shows of February, there was nothing exciting, but rather some low points (R.I.P. McQueen). We were all stuck in a so-called 'inspirational rut.' But maybe the quick change in the weather will bring back some of the things we loved about clothes and photography.



This cool and modern snippet from an editorial is really refreshing. Plus, I've been dying to do this sort of 'glitter negative' effect on pictures. Don't ask me for credits though; found this little gem buried in my Photobucket.

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, it's a bit awesome.

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you in the 'inspirational rut'... feeling one right now...

    ReplyDelete