Jul 23, 2012

A long needed hiatus

During my off-blogging time (which evidently lasted a year, oops!), I graduated with my Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry, while also studying French, and now I can focus on my career in chemistry, but also on what I love most: fashion, style, and inspiration.

So to start this new stage in my life, I decided to paint a bit since my creativity has been lacking recently, big time. And who was the most appropriate image to paint for my new life as a chemist? Well of course, Walter White, also known by his pseudonym "Heisenberg", from the critically-acclaimed American drama series, "Breaking Bad." If you haven't watched this show (and I advise you to do so!), Walter is a chemistry high-school teacher who take advantage of his expertise in organic chemistry to synthesize and sell compounds that are... let's say unorthodox.

To go straight to my first art project in a very long time, here it is in it's completion last Thursday:



I used fabric paint and an assortment of thin paintbrushes.

Hopefully by getting involved with the online style community again, things will change.

3 comments:

  1. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique blog, I’m following you now. Hope you come check out my blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2007 yılından beri sex shop ve iç giyim sektöründe faaliyet gösteren firmamızda bütün erotik shop, iç giyim

    ürünlerini
    , geciktirici çeşitlerini
    bulabilir ve istanbul içi motokurye ile 2 saat içinde aras ve ptt kargo ile

    1-3 gün içinde teslim alabilir, teslim alırken ödemesini kargo yetkilisine

    yapabilirsiniz.

    ReplyDelete